The Never-Ending Syrup Sundae art accent went along with the Never-Ending Syrup Sundae-Instructions writing prompt.
The campers wrote on lined paper, in landscape position, with a border. Here’s a printout of the lined paper I use for Grades K-2 and Grades 2-7. If you’re working with very early writers, you can use bordered paper without lines.
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.*
Here are the steps!
- First, draw the base of the bowl. Color it in with marker.
2. Cut out 3-5 buttons using construction paper and glue them to the base. Label the buttons.
3. Third, draw the bowl on the left and right side and color it in.
4. Fourth, draw the ice cream.
5. Fifth, color in the syrup using any color.
6. Use a glue dot to stick the pipe cleaner to the base of the bowl on each side. Bend the top of the pipe cleaner* on both sides so that it squirts onto the ice cream. Use a glue dot to stick down the top of the pipe cleaner where it bends.
Done and Yum!
Your never ending syrup art accent is finished.