Having taught now for 18 years in very diverse settings, the whiteboard games specifically, were created with a lot of people in mind. They can easily be modified to fit various languages, topics, ages and levels of learning.
These games are meant to be easy to run and fun to play! They were designed to fine tune grammar and spelling as well as increase vocabulary.
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.*
The most materials you will need to play any/all of these games are:
- Ideally, a white board* (A chalkboard or smart board can work also.)
- 2 magnetic spinners* (If you haven’t read my full post on The Winner Spinner! you won’t want to miss it! I give a long list of game ideas that are so easy to run and super fun for the kids!)
- Individual white boards* (I’ve linked to a class set. You can buy them at Walmart during their back to school sale just as well for $1.97 each).
- Black dry erase markers*
- Colored dry erase markers*
- Socks to serve as erasers* (preferably colorful for fun and to hide the black markings)
Or you can simply purchase a class pack on Amazon* that includes individual whiteboards, markers and erasers.
Additional Materials you may want to get are:
Check out our top 5 whiteboard games!
If you just have a short amount of time to work with, you may want to play our quick talking games.
If you’d like to receive new game ideas regularly, you can sign up to receive my monthly newsletter below.